FL500-H2 UV/IR Flame Detector for Hydrogen Applications
The FL500-H2 is an Ultraviolet / Infrared flame detector designed specifically to detect hydrogen (H2) fires. The FL500-H2 optical flame detector monitors for radiation emitted by a hydrogen flame in both the ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) spectral ranges. This UV/IR combination provides a fast response time and increased false alarm immunity against sources of radiation for reliable protection.
- Proven Technology. UV/IR flame detection uses an ultraviolet and an infrared detector to monitor for hydrogen flames increasing false alarm immunity by measuring two different flame spectrums
- Wide Field of View. 130° cone of vision covers greater distance
- Safety Integrity Self-Check. Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) performs self-check every two minutes to ensure the optical path is clear and the electronic circuitry is functional
- Test Anytime, Anywhere. Easily test with our exclusive TL105 Test Lamp that allows the FL500 UV/IR Flame Detector to be safely tested under real fire conditions with a simulated flicker of a flame
- Withstands Extremes. Wide operating temperature range (-55°C to +85°C) permits operation in extreme environments
- Status at a Glance. Three LED status indicators for warning, alarm, and normal operations.
- Rugged Housing. 316 stainless steel housing to withstand the harshest environments
- Multiple Output Options. Industry standard 4-20 mA (source or sink analog), Modbus, HART, relays
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.