ALTAIR® 4X Mining Multigas Detector
MSA’s new ALTAIR® 4X Mining Multigas Detector is driven by XCell® Sensor Technology with ASIC design.Technology offers durability and performance for mining applications. Methane-optimized catalytic bead sensor provides increased stability over time. Dependable multigas detector tests for LEL, oxygen, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulfide.
- ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detectors with MSA XCell Sensors offer typical cost savings of over 50% on calibration gas, replacement sensors and maintenance.
- 4-year expected sensor life and standard means less money spent on replacement sensors and replacement instruments.
- ALTAIR 4X Detectors provide industry-exclusive end-of-sensor-life warning; save money by reducing instrument downtime and sensor inventory.
- MotionAlert™ and InstantAlert™ features manual alarms provide early warning, giving workers additional ways to call for help and send a warning.
- Durable ALTAIR 4X Detectors provide industry-leading water, dust and impact resistance for performance within tough industrial environments.
- The ALTAIR 4X Detector runs for over 24 hours on a single charge; 30+ hour run time and quick charge time means you can buy fewer instruments to cover longer shifts.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- USA Approvals
- International Approvals
- UN38.3 Test Summary Report
- Data Sheet: ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detector
- Data Sheet: ALTAIR 4X MSHA Multigas Detector Features & Benefits
- Data Sheet: ALTAIR 4X MSHA Multigas Detector FAQ
- Data Sheet: ALTAIR 4X MSHA Multigas Detector Technical FAQ