This combination air-supplied/air-purifying respirator is designed for use in adequately ventilated areas with at least 19.5% oxygen. Featuring a unique, switchable exhalation valve, these units are well suited for abatement work. Available in constant-flow and pressure-demand versions.
- Fresh-air respirators for use in adequately ventilated areas
- Requires at least 19.5% oxygen for use
- Features a switchable exhalation valve
- Air-supplied mode permits long service use
- Air-purifying mode is for entry, egress and moving from station to station in a contaminated atmosphere
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.