Duo-Twin Airline Respirator
This combination air-supplied/air-purifying respirator is designed for use with either particulate filters and/or chemical cartridges. Provides respiratory protection against a variety of contaminants, making it popular for pharmaceutical, chemical, petrochemical and nuclear industries. Must be used in adequately ventilated areas with at least 19.5% oxygen. Features a unique, switchable exhalation valve, making it well suited for abatement work.
- Fresh-air respirators for use in adequately ventilated areas
- Requires at least 19.5% oxygen for use
- Features a switchable exhalation valve
- Allows user to work for long periods of time without depleting filters or cartridges
- Well suited for abatement work
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- Instruction Manual
- NIOSH Approval Label - Pressure Demand Duo-Twin Respirator
- NIOSH Approval Label - Constant Flow Duo-Twin Respirator
- NIOSH Approval Label - Ultra-Twin Adapted from Duo-Twin Respirator
- Bulletin - MSA Air-line Respirators
- Bulletin - Key Elements of a Sound Respiratory Protection Program