FireHawk® Rescue Belt II
Rappel to safety with this innovative, quick-release device for emergency egress. Ergonomically contoured, it easily stores rescue rope, hook or carabiner and descender. Ideal for extreme conditions, it features a web management system that also integrates a regulator holder. One belt fits all (up to 310 pounds, including equipment).
- Single-handed pouch opening for rapid deployment of hook and descender
- Ergonomically contoured rope lumbar pad for handling ease and comfort
- Durable Ara-Shield construction
- Low-profile steel D-ring for positioning attachment
- 10- and 15-foot end markers
- Termination knot easily releases under load, even with gloved hands
- Quick-release system for SCBA drop in emergency situations
- No special tools or training required
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
NIOSH 42 CFR, Part 84 NIOSH CBRN NFPA 1981-2007 and NFPA 1982-2007 standards NFPA 1983 – 2012 edition