Information on COVID-19 is available from national and international organizations, such as the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the World Health Organization (WHO), the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), and/or your local health authority.
Important Notifications and Updates
Eye Protection Types Recommended by CDC for COVID-19
This interim guidance has been updated based on currently available information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations about COVID-19 and the current situation.Read More »
Air-Purifying Respirator Types & Protection Levels
By now most people are familiar with the disposable half-mask respirators commonly called “N95s” in the healthcare setting. But a much broader array of respiratory products are available that meet United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance for protection against COVID-19.Read More »
New Guidance from CDC
Use of Cloth Mask and Face Coverings will help slow the spread of COVID-19.
WHO’s Advice on the Use of Masks
Advice on the use of masks in the community, during home care and in health care settings in the context of the novel coronavirus outbreak.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
World Health Organization (WHO)
Additional Local Resources
If not listed, please check with your local agency for the most up-to-date information.
MSA In the News
- WPXI - AHN preparing for future with COVID-19 protective equipment
- Trib LIVE - Pittsburgh’s MSA Safety repurposing industrial masks to use against covid-19
- WPXI – Our Region’s Business - AHN, MSA Safety finding new ways to keep people safe
- Pittsburgh Business Times - How 2 big Pittsburgh companies’ relationship led to game-changing PPEs
- KDKA - Coronavirus in Pittsburgh: AHN To Equip Caregivers With Industrial Grade Masks
- WPXI – RAW - AHN fits healthcare workers with MSA industrial masks
- Pittsburgh Magazine - AHN Turns to New Masks on Frontlines of COVID-19 Battle
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - AHN develops process to sterilize, recycle scarce N95 masks
- Herald Standard - Centerville Clinics among area health care providers to welcome N95 mask donation
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - AHN begins distributing new face masks for health care workers
- Observer-Reporter - AHN, Highmark, PPE firm team up to supply 65,000 masks (MSA Safety)
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Cranberry company donates 65,000 respirators to Highmark for use throughout the region (MSA Safety)
- Pittsburgh Business Times - MSA donates N95 masks, ramps up respirator production
- KDKA CBS Pittsburgh - MSA Safety, Highmark Health, AHN To Get 65,000 Protective Masks For Pittsburgh Hospitals
- KDKA Radio Pittsburgh - AHN Secures The Shipment Of 65,000 N95 Protective Masks (MSA Safety)
- Trib LIVE - MSA, Highmark, Allegheny Health Network bringing 65,000 protective masks to Pittsburgh